Terms & Conditions
- For your convenience, a 15% gratuity has been added to your bill, of which 100% goes to the chauffeur. All gratuities are subject to your approval and are completely voluntary.
- All fees and charges will be billed after the time the service(s) were rendered.
- All no-shows and late cancellations will be billed the amount of the original reservation. Cancellation must be made within the following guidelines to avoid cancellation charges:
- A minimum of four (4) hour notice prior to the scheduled pick-up time for airport transfers.
- A minimum of seventy-two (72) hour notice prior to the scheduled pick-up time for charters.
- Reservations for Proms, Special Events and Conventions must be secured by a non-refundable deposit of 30% seventy-two (72) hours prior to the event.
Wait & Travel Time
- Airport transfers are subject to the following wait time
- All prices quoted are estimates only. All hourly rates are subject to an hourly minimum.
- Waiting time on Transfer Rates will be billed in 15-minute increments, at the vehicle’s hourly rate.
- Our standard complimentary wait time for departures is 10 minutes, domestic air/train arrivals 20 minutes, from the time the flight land, international air arrivals 30 minutes.
- After the complimentary wait time, waiting time will be charged in 15-minute increments at the vehicles prevailing hourly rate.
- Additional charges may be incurred for (1) deviations from the requested service, such as extra terminal stops, extra stops en route, waiting time, etc. These charges are subject to the time used and distance traveled.
- All vehicles are non-smoking.
- Complimentary bottled water and/or soda are provided in our vehicles. Please call us for other beverage requests and/or refreshment needs.
- Any and all damages or excessive clean-up will be billed to the renting party– a minimum of $200.00.
- If you have any questions regarding these or any other charges, please call or email Mongrue’s Executive Ride.
- IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE LOCATING YOUR DRIVER OR RIDE, PLEASE CALL (214) 797-0341 AND A DISPATCHER WILL ASSIST YOU. CHARGES MAY OCCUR, IF YOU LEAVE A LOCATION WITHOUT CALLING. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MONGRUE EXECUTIVE RIDE.
THE OPERATING AUTHORITY’S ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY FOR INTOXICATING SUBSTANCES
MONGRUE’S EXECUTIVE RIDE ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY FOR INTOXICATING SUBSTANCES
This policy applies to all employees, and contracted drivers who provide transportation and related services on behalf of Morgue’s Executive Ride.Morgue’s Executive Ride does not tolerate the use of alcohol or drugs by drivers. Absolutely no possession, consumption or intoxication of alcohol or illegal substances is permitted.
The use of or being under the influence of illegal drugs and/or alcohol is inconsistent
with the behavior expected of all employees, and contractors.
The use of illegal drugs and alcohol and misuse of prescribed and over the counter drugs put employees and visitors at safety risks that undermine the Company’s ability to operate safely, effectively, and efficiently.
The use, possession, distribution, or sale of controlled substances such as drugs or alcohol, being
under the influence of such controlled substances (drugs and alcohol) or testing positive for
alcohol or any drug including, but not limited to, inactive components or metabolites associated
with the use of such drugs is strictly prohibited while working at Mongrue’s Executive Ride or
operating the Company’s vehicles.
For best practices, Mongrue’s Executive Ride conducts random and post-accident drug
and alcohol testing. If an accident happens on the job, you may be expected to participate in a
drug and alcohol test immediately following.